Evolving PR & Marketing Programs to Align with Cody’s Growth
Tampa-based Cody Consulting, which has clients throughout the U.S., works in a very specialized niche in the healthcare industry. The consulting and technology firm recognized a need in 2011 for publicity, to increase its visibility among government-sponsored health plans and position the company and its leaders as experts in their field.
“Our leaders have a tremendous amount of expertise and experience in our industry,” said Deb Mabari, CEO & Founder of Cody Consulting. “We are thought-leaders and visionaries. We needed a strategy to showcase our expertise and increase our visibility in the marketplace.”
Our relationship with Cody Consulting began with a focus on publicity. Through press release distribution; securing and writing guest columns in national healthcare industry trade publications; and introducing Cody’s experts to key journalists to be quoted in articles and blogs, we have garnered significant news coverage for Cody Consulting over the past few years. The firm has been featured in The New York Times and Yahoo News; trade news outlets such as Managed Healthcare Executive magazine, Compliance Today magazine, Healthcare Payer News, and various AIS Health reports; as well as Tampa Bay area business publications.
“While we began our relationship with True Blue to increase publicity and enhance our exposure, our engagement has continually evolved over the years to include the marketing and PR services we’ve needed at each stage of growth,” said Deb. “We have grown tremendously with True Blue. Their understanding of our business and niche space is critical to our success.”
As Cody Consulting continued to flourish, we were able to offer additional marketing and PR solutions to not only maximize our publicity efforts, but also to explore and execute new communications programs, including:
- Creating and continuing to build upon Corporate Brand Identity Guidelines for the organization, to help ensure the entire team is aligned with branding, messaging and design standards
- Fulfilling graphic design needs, including developing software program logos, and branded artwork for print advertising, trade show banners and presentation materials
- Building and launching a new website that more clearly positions Cody’s services and products, and better conveys their benefits
- Launching the firm’s first Search Engine Marketing campaign to increase leads online
- Launching the firm’s first quarterly e-newsletter to showcase thought-leadership and create a regular touch-point with industry contacts, prospects and clients
- Creation of a whiteboard animation video to convey complex concepts in simple terms
- Ongoing marketing and PR consultation and support as the firm continues evolving
“True Blue Communications is an integral part of our business; they function as our PR department,” said Deb. “We trust True Blue to help drive our future PR strategy. The tenacity with which the True Blue team operates is impressive, and we’re confident in their ability to follow-through and deliver at the end of the day.”